The Evolving Society Mod

QQuix

i never expected it to be easy or short, it was a suggestion for the future for any time in the future, in a way to keep a mod alive, cause most of the mods and modders are starting to die out from what i can tell, and well, it'd be nice to have a really big mod to cover the gap that no new updates on older mods starts to create in our gameplay, but then it's a selfish request really :P

We're not dying out, we're just having a break until Skyrim comes out, :) Well, presonally, I've stopped with Oblivion modding, and gone onto Fallout, but there is still a lot of activity on Oblivion just now. :)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to have a browse through http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/369104-keeping-it-real/ as well, every time I find someth9ing which strikes me as "unrealistic" it comes up on that topic, and please feel free to plunder it for ideas. Edited by MarkInMKUK

• 4 weeks later...

True!

So, let's have some good news: The main mod engine is DONE !!

I mean, it is done in a sense that the main building blocks are done and working together.

I still need to do a lot of detailing, tuning and fixing:

Detailing: creating detailed daily schedules for the NPCs, reviewing the types of facilities etc.

Tuning: mostly tweaking supply vs. demand to get a balanced game.

Fixing: an uncountable number of bugs that will manifest themselves.

After these, the storyline, quests and dialogs will be selected and added (a lot of work, I know, but hopefully, there will be more hands to do it)

For more frequent status updates check the Vox Populi Team Forum at the Wormhole (still open to the public).

• 2 weeks later...