Cannot download anything at all, regardless of file size.

hilerm2

Nexus website refuses to let me download anything. The new site with the "Slow Download" vs "Fast Download" links appear to be broken. I linked Mod Organizer to my API and nothing happens when I try to download with mod manager (yes, the associate with download manager link is active). I click on the "Slow Download" on manual does nothing at all. Clicking on the "fast download" takes me to the "Upgrade" page. I am a "Basic" user, and apparently I can't download anything unless I pay monthly now.

Heyas Hilerm. I dunno the mod managers, I don't use them.

But I've been downloading from the fallout4 sections without any problems for the last couple of days.

If you want to list what parts of the sites you're having problems with, what browser your using, and what addons you've got active in the browsers, that might help the staff out.

Have you tried with a different browser, or checked to see if your java settings are set to be active for the nexus?

If that's not it, you might try cleaning out your browser cache, then using a cleaner prog like Ccleaner. That will remove your cookies, so make sure that you know what your username and password is, so that you'll have it when you have to log back in.

Good luck :)

I have premium, but MO keeps reporting server failures from Nexus. Call it buyers regret, but premium has been a waste of money.

Heyas Shanannigan

Exact wording, or screenshots of those error messages would go a long way to helping out to see what's wrong.