UgTheViking

Some names of best sci fi games are given below:-

Dead Space

Fallout 3

Starcraft

Beyond Good & Evil

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

Bioshock

Fallout 3 and Bioshock aren't scifi, but all of those are good games regardless.

Hmm you're right the amount of the dlc is high, maybe way to high, 225$ for a ship???

Constellation (add-on Ship) $225

• When you think handsome bounty hunter making his own way in a galaxy of enemies, you think the Constellation. The Constellation, a multi-person freighter, is the most popular ship in RSI’s current production array. Constellations are beloved by smugglers and merchants alike because they are modular, high powered… and just downright iconic-looking. The Constellation includes a manned turret, a large cargo area and a small flight deck capable of launching a snub fighter in its own defense.

???? i don't get it, i was really tempted to back the game, after reading that i had second thoughts :confused:

Edited by Thor.

MMO wise, you could try Entropia Universe. It has a real money economy and stuff. You can sell your actual items for real money (10 PED equals $1USD). It's changed a lot over the years, the graphics are stunning (uses CryEngine2), but I don't know too much about it now. My boyfriend just started it back up...I doubt he's going to play it much though. Like me, he's not a fan of MMOs too much. I also remember it has a bit of a "pay to win" feeling to it. You don't have to invest real money to play, but it seems like if you don't, you won't get very far.

A friend of mine recommended Space Station 13. I have yet to try it, but it sounds pretty fun.

Fallout 3 and Bioshock aren't scifi, but all of those are good games regardless.

Why is that? And if they aren't, what are they?

Fallout 3 is a dystopia, and Bioshock is like some mix of Steampunk and Biopunk.

Why is that? And if they aren't, what are they?

Fallout 3 is a dystopia, and Bioshock is like some mix of Steampunk and Biopunk.

but are still under the greater classification of Science Fiction. if youre trying to tell me Steampunk isnt Science Fiction then youre crazy, and if your telling me a game with lazer weapons, nuclear technology and giant robots also isnt Science Fiction, again...crazy lol