Can you believe...

acidzebra

There are a lot of places that I remember stumbling across in my earliest playthroughs that I've never found since. Not without the game guide (or The Word as it's referred to in my household), at any rate.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm replaying the game with a new "hardcore" character. (Which for me simply means leveling normally with no excessive cheating, because I'm lame like that.) At one point I was running around the Reach and found a girl who'd been murdered by Forsworn, so I set out killing all the Forsworn in the immidiate area. While doing that I stumbled on a dungeon with a non-hostile hagraven. An adjoining dungeon consisted of a cave with this really disorienting collapsed tower. In multiple sessions, I have never seen any of these things before.

Edited by Relativelybest

I tried Vurt's stability test the other day (Increase your speed and fly around with collision off). I accidentally "found" dead bodies laying around, a strange looking dwemer contraption, two caves I didn't even know existed, and I followed a spawning hunter on a horse falling from the sky all around the Throat of the World. I purposely quit looking for stuff. It surprised me that there are STILL things I haven't found in Skyrim. I get pretty used to this game by now, but all-in-all, its an amazing piece of work.

Off to find that weird looking contraption. I wish I remembered where it was. Oh well; road trip!

:dance:

Edited by Lord Garon