New Awesome Castle

inggrish

Eden Castle Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best feature in A castle?

• Secret passages or areas
    • Grand upperclass furniture
    • Custom models
    • Roof access
    • Quest
    • Lore
    • Huge armories!!! :P

How big is the file?

Unfortunately I have no hope whatsoever of playing it now, because I have the largest amount of homework I've had in quite a while... >.< Anyway, I have thanksgiving break coming up, so I will definitely find time to play it next weekend. My advice: Dont take 2 AP classes!

AP classes? What does that mean?

I sent you an email about sizes, but with all the custom meshes for anyone else interested, it will be somewhere over 50mb.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahaha, AP Classes are Advanced Placement classes...They're college level courses that you can take in high school and possibly earn college credits for. Mine are a pain in the butt, and I have an english essay which I am pretty sure i smaking me physically sick to try and finish for tomorrow.... Anyways I think if you uploaded it, it would be easier, since yahoo only can send/receive files up to 10mb. Got any new screenshots?

Hahahaha, AP Classes are Advanced Placement classes...They're college level courses that you can take in high school and possibly earn college credits for. Mine are a pain in the butt, and I have an english essay which I am pretty sure i smaking me physically sick to try and finish for tomorrow.... Anyways I think if you uploaded it, it would be easier, since yahoo only can send/receive files up to 10mb. Got any new screenshots?

Fraid I have no new screenshots for the moment. I will howevor be uploading the beta for this within the next couple of days, so keep your eyes on this page for a link. Ill also send you a message Armageddon to notify you of this.

lol, I hate English, way too many essays.

M@

You Legend, shadowace. If you could make me a small dagger and/or shortsword that would be cool; but anything that looks stylish is also good, but if you don't want to then that's fine.

Don't worry about how long because the finnished castle will probabaly be just before christmas, but there will be future versions of it after that. :)

Cheerrs again

M@

Archived