Red Ryder LE

Ralkahn

I'd like to see someone either tweak the existing BB gun into the Limited Edition from the first two games (higher damage - somewhere on the order of a pistol - and high crit multiplier)

Or, preferably, make it a new, unique weapon using the normal BB gun mesh with better stats. Not an I Win button, but something that would shut a raider up when they laughed at the crazy man threatening them with a BB gun.

Could make a schematic and weapon building recipe that used a bb gun, and maybe some other scrap and a flamethrower or ak47 or something and made the bbgun an awesome gun, just with limited ammo ofc (hard to find bbs).

Haha, it could shoot flaming BBs XD

Hahahaha, that's AWESOME!

Along the schematic note and without the badass flaming BBs... Maybe a BB gun, conductor, pressure cooker (though where the HELL would you put it? On your back like the Shishkebab tank?) and.... maybe surgical tubing, if you went with the pressure-cooker-on-back thing. Wouldn't have to show up, could just be implied (again, like the 'kebab)

Wow, we're complicating this all the hell up, huh?

Haha, it could shoot flaming BBs XD

Hahahaha, that's AWESOME!

Along the schematic note and without the badass flaming BBs... Maybe a BB gun, conductor, pressure cooker (though where the HELL would you put it? On your back like the Shishkebab tank?) and.... maybe surgical tubing, if you went with the pressure-cooker-on-back thing. Wouldn't have to show up, could just be implied (again, like the 'kebab)

Wow, we're complicating this all the hell up, huh?

Must have flaming BBs! :P Already a special BB gun in the game called Black Bart's Bane, make the red rider uber special and fire red hot flaming (or maybe even white phosphourus) BBs! :D

Must have flaming BBs! :P Already a special BB gun in the game called Black Bart's Bane, make the red rider uber special and fire red hot flaming (or maybe even white phosphourus) BBs! :D

There is!? Well, hell, in that case (didn't know about the other one), I concede completely and will join you in demanding fiery BBs of searing burnsome death!

• 1 month later...

That idea of fireBB junkgun is great and should be realized. But I think that it should be a new unique weapon. Not that classic piece of history Red Ryder DeLuxe.

I beg for making of good old RED.

Positive - good damage, High probability of critical hit.

Negative - limited amount of BBs in wasteland.

Did I have to make petition? :confused:

There is!? Well, hell, in that case (didn't know about the other one), I concede completely and will join you in demanding fiery BBs of searing burnsome death!

Black Barts Bane is only available using console commands or by using one of the several mods that adds it (and other unused weapons) into the game

Archived