New games

Danidude1

Hi i need some new games, but i just wonder which. So i was wondering if any of you guys had an idea of some cool games. I like prg games, and sandboxgame, f.eks Fallout 3 and skyrim. What i have been strugeling to find is a survival game, similar to fallout 3, does any1 know of some cool ones?

Fallout NewVegas, or modded Minecraft is probably your best bet.

There are relatively few open world/sandbox RPG games due to the general difficulty involved with making them. But there are a number of RPG type games which are less linear, or have a more open-wold feel to them.

The Witcher, and Dragon Age come to mind. Borderlands 1 and maybe 2 are also fairly good suggestions.

Darksouls might also be an option since it has Action RPG elements in a large, somewhat open world, but I can tell you from personal experience that the game is very hard to play, both from the bad Xbox port perspective (control scheme virtually unusable without a control pad, or using a mod (even with the mod it can be cumbersome)), and the actual design of the game. Unless you have fond memories of NES era gaming (so frustrated at how the game screws you over that you throw the controller at the TV), you may want to give this one a pass. Once you get past the initial 20 or so hours of chain deaths, and start to pick up on how to play the game, and how death is just part of the learning process (sometimes required), the game can be quite fun and rewarding.