Almost Impervious to damage Gen 3 Synths?

Culuf

I asked this on another site related to mods, but thought I should ask here too. Is there a mod to make all Generation 3 Synths extremely durable or immune to damage besides a headshot or mininuke? Or would anyone please make one?

That is, every NPC that has a synth component which can be looted upon their death.

It would be lore friendly! Explanation: The lore I've been reading about G3 Synths is that the very reason a "pure human" (unaffected by radiation or FEV) such as Shaun was sought was due to requiring such a subject for the FEV project. Synths are not only artificially created organics, but the result of perfected FEV. Most likely better than FEV-2 of Mariposa. The Super Mutants there not only retained their former intelligence, but were as the Fallout fandom wiki states: "resistant to trauma, including cuts, bruises and damage from fire, acid or even gunfire". Then why aren't Gen3 Synths as durable?

I would consider G3 Synths to be the result of what should be called FEV-3, an even better strain of the forced evolutionary virus. That is, if they weren't so woefully weak. What is "Mankind Redefined" if they're just as intelligent as the average person, have free will, and engage in the same daily activities? Gen3 Synths don't seem like improvements to me. So they wouldn't age, and they would be immune to disease and radiation, but by being created with FEV, they would also be as sterile as Super Mutants. The con being, they're not even able to reproduce and perpetuate their "redefined" species. Unable to have children to continue their family lines, but if they die, that's the end. They're killed so easily that the idea of them as replacements becomes even more ridiculous. Even the Coursers, also Gen3s, are way too weak. As G3 Synths die swiftly to violent actions, without the ability to have offspring, wouldn't they all eventually be wiped out? As a long term plan by the Institute, their creation to replace ordinary humans seems incredibly silly.

But not if Gen3s were nearly physically immortal!

I really hope someone wants to make this mod. One version most people might like could be that every Gen3 are as durable as the toughest Super Mutants besides a headshot or mininuke (because of the synth component). But what I think would be more awesome is a mod that makes them nigh immortal bullet sponges except for shots to the head! (and mininukes again) Suggested names for the mod: FEV-3 or Mankind Redefined or whatever you want!