ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Using OMOD-ready mods

remotecontrol

yes... I have OBMM, where Im at knowlege wise is that OMOD ready mods are installed with OBMM ...is this right so far?

...if yes, anyone wanna maybe tell me if this is simple or not?

...if no, care to help out a bit?

pweeeeeeeeeeeze... :sweat:

I had to reformat my computer, Im installing OOO and CUO again, the OOO I got this time is OMOD-ready and so I'm just hopeing I dont go mess this up.

P.S. anyone else having windows update that, after installing updates... gets to 3rd configuration and just restarts... and restarts... and restarts... or was that just me?

...sometimes I just wanna lay smackdown all over microsoft :starwars:

Edited: Removed wrong thread answer.

Edit: The above answer wasn't to this thread, sorry... I'm almost certain I was answering another one.

to try and correct this, making an OMOD from an omod ready 7z is just opening OBMM, click the Create button, in the window that opens click "add archive" button, navigate to the 7z file and accept when it tells have found the Omod conversion data folder

omod installs all the meshes,textures and the esp and or esm automatically.it will also remove all those files if you de-activate the mod..no more going into data file to delete manually.You can set load order(very helpful) and check for mod conflicts. Non omod files are very easy to convert to omods also!

omod installs all the meshes,textures and the esp and or esm automatically.it will also remove all those files if you de-activate the mod..no more going into data file to delete manually.You can set load order(very helpful) and check for mod conflicts. Non omod files are very easy to convert to omods also!

Dez, you put that better than the actual 'What it is' text you get by clicking the HELP box in OBMM.

Did you ever consider a career in sales ? :biggrin:

Edited: Removed wrong thread answer.

Edit: The above answer wasn't to this thread, sorry... I'm almost certain I was answering another one.

to try and correct this, making an OMOD from an omod ready 7z is just opening OBMM, click the Create button, in the window that opens click "add archive" button, navigate to the 7z file and accept when it tells have found the Omod conversion data folder

k, so now Im there... I got a big list under relative path... what do I do now?