Ugly pixelated sun, need help.

ePunk

Hello, I've been having a problem with my sun or sunglare or something. I currently have Sharpshooters ENB, HD Texture pack, Climates of Tamriel and Realistic Lighting with Customization on. I also downloaded the MEINAC sun glare with hi-res sun to try to fix it but I can't seem to get rid of it. I've been looking for a couple days but can't seem to find what it is or how to fix it anywhere. Thanks a lot for the help, I really appreciate it.

http://i.imgur.com/uS7YF.jpg

• 8 months later...

Did you find a way to fix it? I have this problem too. I know this is a pretty old thread but it only started to happen recently with me and you seem to be the only one who has the same problem as me. Also this only happens periodically and I think its related to CoT because it only happens during that particular weather (that dark blue sky with minimal clouds)

Edited by wuruochong

Try another ENB with another Binary, perhaps. If one doesnt work on your system properly simply use another. Probably cant fix it another way, looks like graphic corruption. Make sure you followed instructions exactly for ENB (SkyrimPrefs.ini settings which are required)

Maximum you can see if playing with Sunrays / SunIntensity helps some, but you'll affect all weathers.

You can also try and replace CoT's sun by downloading This mod manually and putting it in this folder (which doesn't exist, or shouldnt): Data\Textures\Sky\climatesoftamriel\ (so do not use NMM automatic install, it will not work!)

Tried , other ENB's somehow makes the sun disappear wholesale (think its somehow confusing the sun for a cloud). Reverting back to the default sharpshooters settings seems to make that sun smaller. I'm already using a custom sunglare which is skyrim sunglare V4. During that particular weather there seems to be two suns. One is the ugly one (I'm assuming its the vanilla one) and the custom one is in the center of the ugly sun

I'm confused as to why you have Realistic lightning mod when CoT and Sharpshooters already have their own custom lights?

Make sure you're using the correct binary for sharpshooter also. i used sharpshooters for a long time and usually w/e pixalation occured it was bc of a binary preset