Any old Quest For Glory fans here? The Coles are making a new game&#33

blake00

lol yeah I had Hero Quest as well. Played it on a 16 colour 286 hahaha.. used to be a long loading time between each & every screen lol! Those were the days!

I thought it was a one off as I couldn't find a Hero Quest 2+ but then in the late 90s I found the QFG anthology and nearly dropped the box in shock when I realised that it was my old Hero Quest game renamed with new graphics and 4 sequels I never knew about! Then I had a go at QFG4 and had a new favourite in the series!!! If you haven't gone past QFG3 then you're missing out mate!

lol yeah I had Hero Quest as well. Played it on a 16 colour 286 hahaha.. used to be a long loading time between each & every screen lol! Those were the days!

I thought it was a one off as I couldn't find a Hero Quest 2+ but then in the late 90s I found the QFG anthology and nearly dropped the box in shock when I realised that it was my old Hero Quest game renamed with new graphics and 4 sequels I never knew about! Then I had a go at QFG4 and had a new favourite in the series!!! If you haven't gone past QFG3 then you're missing out mate!

Yeah, I need to load it and a couple other games I have just sitting around sometime. I've just got to put down GW2 first! :facepalm:

• 7 years later...