ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Weapon model tp backpack

Xilandro

Can somebody make mod with some vanilla weapon models (sevice rifle, antimaterial, repeater) as a backpacks? Or give me some links to helpful tutorials how-to. I've tried to make it by myself, but everytime my game is crashing (copy-paste branches of weapon to blackwolf backpack). I know i'm doing something wrong, but dunno what exactly. Pleasehelpme:ohdear: Edited by Xilandro

I'm not sure if I'm following you. Do you mean weapons that fit attached to the backpack like in a weapons holder or something instead of being behind the backpack as it is now?

Yeah that kind of bugs me too and I started making the 2 handed models carry position on a sling but that's in that unfinished mod folder that keeps getting bigger and bigger...heheh. I think I saw a mod that changes weapon carrying positions but I don't remember the name of it.

you have to convert those weapons meshes(amr,service rifle) as armor meshes

That's exactly what i need. Is there any tutorials how-to? Or you can give me some fast tips like "press a, then press b, and save" lol)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello=))

Well this is not that easy bro with just pressing a and b.

1) To do this you must have some 3D-Modelling skills(at least rigging and basic functions). My recommendation ist to use blender.

2) You need some scripting skills, but if you need a tip... Use my script from CRI-Squad mod for fallout 3, coz i already created something you want, but i did it only with machete...

3) And much time for experements (Try & error)