Please help.

Straka2

Please help.

I have a great request if you have a mod for Sky rim SE "Go to bed add on" and were so kind to send it to me at [email protected] I would be very grateful. At the time of the creator - moder of this mode, I was attacked by a PC ramsomver and encoded all files including modes. There is no public way to decode this ramsomver. Thank you in advance.

Thank you very much for the answer, but I have this mode. I need to go to bed add on mode, which also allows companions to sleep while the player is sleeping and not to stand at bed all the time.

Gotobed addon was hidden, because the author deleted their account. Its mod number was 22432. (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22432) I have a copy, but I don't know if it is okay to send removed mods around. If a mod approves, I will.

If you want to share stuff, don't post about it publicly. There's a PM system that works great... Who'll know if someone got the file from a Nexus download or from a benevolent member of the community, eh?