Steam Autumn sale; discounts on practically all the games the Nexus su

Dark0ne

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to note that Amazon is also having some good sales. Dark Souls will be on sale (at least in the US) tomorrow (Friday the 23rd) for $15.

Just got this on Amazon (US only I think?) for $14.99...its a code for Steam...it doesn't say Steam but its a Steam code. Still...yah

I bought it and now I can't figure out how to download it. -_-

Edit: The code doesn't wok on Steam, and GfW is telling me there is a problem with my account that it needs to resolve before I can sign in. When I click the link it just crashes.

Edit2: Signed in on Xbox.com, accepted new ToU and GfW works now. Still can't figure out how to use the code...

Edited by ChampionOfHircine

I bought it and now I can't figure out how to download it. -_- Edit: The code doesn't wok on Steam, and GfW is telling me there is a problem with my account that it needs to resolve before I can sign in. When I click the link it just crashes. Edit2: Signed in on Xbox.com, accepted new ToU and GfW works now. Still can't figure out how to use the code...

When on steam..at the top under the GAMES tab it will have an option to redeem a code (activate a product on Steam)...type it there and it will let you DL the game