Rate the sig/avatar above you.

BunnySnatcher

Avatar's decent I'd give it a 7/10

Avatar is pretty awsome though and the fact you did some of it yourself is pretty cool 10/10 It looks like a concept art from Kaos Wars.

I noticed in your sig you have your PSN tag and mention of CoD4. Unfortunately I have a 360. My XBL tag is BlackSnake89 (surprise surprise). Actually XBL is where I got the name Blacksnake back in 2004. Before that it was just Snake. I'm the leader of a squad inside of a clan. The Clan is DNA1 and I'm the leader of DNA1's ECKO squad. Before DNA1 I was the leader of a small clan called ECKO Squad but I merged with DNA1 which has an impressive 200+ members.

Edit: I think my new sig is perfect for me :thumbsup:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i just say BlackSnake, my friend recently got into alot of trouble for "his" picture, it actually is concept art from kaos wars, he got in deep trouble for that, but i'll continue to use it as a signature picture thing, coz it looks cool.

Oh and Birrii,

8/10 for avatar: couldn't really see what it was.

9/10 for signature, i like the pictures and the writing.

Oh and BlackSnake, can i use your clan tag for my ps3 account? Like i'll be the PS3 branch of DNA1, and i think i can get it to grow, i have a huge clan and could possibly get them to change their tags... anyway enough off topic, rate my sig!!!