Rate the sig/avatar above you.

BunnySnatcher

Avatar;9.5 This one looks good, but for some reason I liked your old one better, I think it just suited you.

Signature;9.8 It's pretty much perfectly done, even without the text. The dimensions aren't in the area that I personally prefer/use, but that's irrelevant. The main things that bother me with it are the black edges, even if they do help making it blend in slightly better to the background.

~Elraine

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avatar;9.5 This one looks good, but for some reason I liked your old one better, I think it just suited you.

heh, this has always been my avatar.

sig: 8.5/10: Like the simplicity, but it's just a little large.

Avvey: 9/10: To me, I always prefer avveys with clear, easy to see faces.

I see your point, but the fact is that I wanted to have her still viewable without using an microscope or cropping too much. I do have a separate smaller version though.(I personally just didn't like it as much; http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/aa77...ainesigv1-2.jpg I also have another same size as my current one with more of her body viewable.[Made a total of 5 variants out of this.])

Though not entirely unique is the use of one or two figures against a neutral background, I very much like Tyriel's new signature. The font is lovely, and the colors are a good match. The size of the two figures are a bit identical, which is not in their best interest. Overall, it is very well done. I give your signature a 9.5/10! Conragulations!

EDIT: It seems I forgot the next page! The above description is for Tyriel's Signature, who posted on the first page.