The Master Plan old esp version search to download

Deleted48339873User

Hello. All the new versions of The Master Plan, give only a file and it is esm.

i search at many other sites about Fallout 4 mods, for this mod, at esp version but i can't find.

i don't know if someone know a link, from Google drive or Mediafire or yandex, or from a others site, have old mods and stop upload new.

Thanks for the help.

Hi naioxi! Have to love it when you have mods that require files that aren't available anymore. :mad:

However, in this case, there is a way to fix that.

You can either convert the existing .esm file to an .esp file. But I do not recommend doing that.

Now this video is for FNV, and using IT's version of Xedit. Probably very same principle with the Fallout4 version of Xedit though.

What I DO recommend, is to change the requirement in the mod file itself by removing the requirement for the .esp file. Then adding in the requirement for the .esm file.

That however, I have not done before, and I could not find a tutorial :sad:

I hope that somebody with some experience will put forth some information about how to do that for you.

Good luck :smile:

-Storm

Edited by StormWolf01

Hi Naioxi :)

Glad to try to help :)

Is this a mod that you are wanting to put in the nexus? If that is the idea, then yes. It would be better to have permission first, before putting the files on the nexus.

But if this is a file that you want to change, just to make it work for you. Not to share. That is ok.

And if you are removing the mod required master, and then changing it... in this time... you are just making it require a different file. So most of their work and time and effort is still the same. It just changes it to use a file that is here now, not the file that was there when they made the mod.

Does that seem ok?

Have a good day :)

-Storm

i said again: All the new versions of The Master Plan, give only a file and it is esm. (At 2019 i think, the nexus mods page, The Master Plan, have older files/version -and maybe, one of those file, is a esp version of the mod)

i search at many other sites about Fallout 4 mods, for this mod, at esp version but i can't find. There are sites about Fallout 4 mods, at Russian language or English, and the last mod they update, is before i think, year 2017 or 2016. So i search again, there and i can't find, anything.

i don't know if someone know a link, from Google drive or Mediafire or yandex, or from a others site, have old mods and stop upload new. Some mods -because the authors, keep their mods hidden- are uploaded from other people, using those links.

No, i don't want to upload here, a old version of any kind of mod. i am not a modder and i don't want to be. i am not that kind of person to upload something, somewhere, not belong to me.

So, please, answer here, only if you know about what i am looking for. Thanks.