How To Move a Map Marker?

JimmyRJump

Was wondering how to go about things to move the location of a map marker in SSE. It's the marker for Fort Dawnguard, which to my liking, is dropping you off way too far from the actual fort. So, I'd like to make it so that you end up at the fort itself and not halfway between the valley entrance and the fort.

find the (red)heading marker thats belong to the mapmarker, its under 1 of the mapmarker tabs, move the heading marker to where you want to land after fast travel

moving the mapmarker itself will do nothing

or the yellow line will show you where the heading marker is

Edited by speedynl

find the (red)heading marker thats belong to the mapmarker, its under 1 of the mapmarker tabs, move the heading marker to where you want to land after fast travel

moving the mapmarker itself will do nothing

or the yellow line will show you where the heading marker is

Ge zait gai bedankt, kameroet (Brussels accent) ;)

I'll have a look at it and see what happens.

mm dawnguard, if i remember right the fasttravel point change when you join them, at the start you end up hafway the valley, but later on closer to the castle

maybe there are 2 landing points, but connected(scripted) to the quest

if so you have to check if 1 is disable by default and the other not, change them then(swap)

never did much with se(ck) but it prolly works like fo4

mm dawnguard, if i remember right the fasttravel point change when you join them, at the start you end up hafway the valley, but later on closer to the castle

maybe there are 2 landing points, but connected(scripted) to the quest

if so you have to check if 1 is disable by default and the other not, change them then(swap)

never did much with se(ck) but it prolly works like fo4

Same for Riverwood and afaik a few other places. When I first started fast traveling, when I chose Riverwood, it'd dump me at the Whiterun side gate. At some point that changed and now it always drops me at the other end. Whiterun too (I think). I'm dropped off just inside the city gate, but I'm almost sure that when I first started fast-traveling to whiterun it'd drop me off outside the city gate.