Less Revealing Armor for Exnems Eye candy body

jessiejordan

I have been looking all over the web looking for this and all i have found is armor that unrealistically shows off the parts of the body that armor is meant to protect, the legs, the chest, and the stomach. I'm not asking for suits of steel armor that have no curves or form. Please if everyone hasnt moved on to skyrim, can someone make some armor for this awesome body mod that isn't overly revealing, but is still feminine? Or maybe some "chainmail armor" that fills the tail slot that can go under other armor. And yes this can be accomplished. Ive drawn armor like this that can be made in oblivion. If at all possible some light armor and some heavy armor. Thanks. o3o

It would also be nice to have some robes for mages. vanilla robes are kinda lame and lack epicness

Edited by jessiejordan

I have been looking all over the web looking for this and all i have found is armor that unrealistically shows off the parts of the body that armor is meant to protect, the legs, the chest, and the stomach. I'm not asking for suits of steel armor that have no curves or form. Please if everyone hasnt moved on to skyrim, can someone make some armor for this awesome body mod that isn't overly revealing, but is still feminine? Or maybe some "chainmail armor" that fills the tail slot that can go under other armor. And yes this can be accomplished. Ive drawn armor like this that can be made in oblivion. If at all possible some light armor and some heavy armor. Thanks. o3o

It would also be nice to have some robes for mages. vanilla robes are kinda lame and lack epicness

Well for one, Exnem is deprecated, and has been for years. What you are looking for is its successor, HGEC.

Secondly, something like 90% of all female armor mods are for HGEC, and I happen to know, for a fact, that non-revealing female armors exist. You just haven't looked hard enough.

Going through all the armor pages one at a time is a daunting endeavor. I think the highest I've ever made before I squeeked and said 'Give' is maybe fifty. I'm sure I've seen someone post a link to a 'Non-Revealing Armor' list, but I don't have the link myself, and a quick look through the List of Mod Lists didn't turn up anything.

Going through all the armor pages one at a time is a daunting endeavor. I think the highest I've ever made before I squeeked and said 'Give' is maybe fifty. I'm sure I've seen someone post a link to a 'Non-Revealing Armor' list, but I don't have the link myself, and a quick look through the List of Mod Lists didn't turn up anything.

Yeah, I remember seeing that as well, I can't seem to find it either.

Is this the list, Striker?

Non-sexy armor and clothing list