Level Up Learning For Magic Users

masoncravens

To Force Role-play and Building Towards Being a Powerful Mage, Working Towards Gaining Spells By Leveling Your Character Seems Much Better Than Simply Dumping Gold To Buy A Full Inventory Of Books.

The Request Is A Bit Lengthy, I Apologize, And I Appreciate Any Efforts, Additions, Ideas, And Criticism.

-No Buying Spell Tomes

-All Vendors Are Now Trainers (Up to at least expert)

-College Vendors/Teachers Are The Only Master Teachers In Their Respective Tree.

-Upon Leveling Up, Read Skill Values And Show A List Of Spells Available To That Level (Destruction 0-20 Novice could have access to base concentration spells like flames, frostbite, and shock) and select one out of the list.

-Gaining Perks for advanced Magicâs unlock Apprentice/Adept/Expert/ Spells Choosing

-Master Spells Quests Reward Spell Directly And Not A Tome

Additional Wants But Not Essential:

- Ordinator Compatibly

- Apocalypse Compatibly

- Xbox One Version (May be impossible due to possible SKSE requirement)

• 1 month later...

Something else to consider Mason: I have noticed that it is hard at times to tell which spell tome has been acquired by the Dragonborn, and I end up buying a spell that i already have.

It would be nice if the game gave insight to the Dragonborn and said: Sorry, you already know that one, how about.....and mention the names of them for that school?

Argonian50