Weapon request: Pulse rifle

Angelsilhouette

Ive been working on something like this an entire line from pistol rifle to heavy weapon, and I have just about given up.

I can do everything from making the guns to editing them in game with new ammo except for ONE small step.

Getting the texture looking even halfway decent ingame.

if you want a crappy textured but otherwise COOL looking gun pick one.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/Phoynix/guns.jpg

Ive been working on something like this an entire line from pistol rifle to heavy weapon, and I have just about given up.

I can do everything from making the guns to editing them in game with new ammo except for ONE small step.

Getting the texture looking even halfway decent ingame.

if you want a crappy textured but otherwise COOL looking gun pick one.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/Phoynix/guns.jpg

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!

Those look absolutely brilliant, ESPECIALLY the first one and the darker coloured one that looks like the first one. (I like that one best) But a model that cool deserves to do more than just kill robots. :D Like the idea you had earlier about the reverse engineered alien blaster/firelance. :D Or have it do damage comparable to a plasma weapon but double or triple damage to robots. :P

Those are absolutely amazing designs, really and truly they are, and there are quite a few designers out there that would probably be happy to help you texture them. Have you posted in the mod help forums to see if anyone would volunteer their expertise?

-edit-

Ooooooh, or they could be a type of ion / particle beam / gauss sniper! :D

Er.... Heh, I really like those designs. ^.^

• 3 weeks later...
The pulse rifle in F2 kill's organic foes also (and was one of the most powerfull weapon in F), but i like idea of "have it do damage comparable to a plasma weapon but double or triple damage to robots" but i suggest, 60 damage for meat, x2 for robots will be cool.

Archived