is Obse cause any problems ?

Thanks, LFact for the answer. i think each and every script extender, is made from people, with little knowledge of programming and why someone can trust so easy, something like that. Well, this is my opinion. if Bethesda don't give from the start, this extra program, why most of game players decide to use those script extenders, so easy. That's all.

Thanks, LFact for the answer. i think each and every script extender, is made from people, with little knowledge of programming and why someone can trust so easy, something like that. Well, this is my opinion. if Bethesda don't give from the start, this extra program, why most of game players decide to use those script extenders, so easy. That's all.

I wonder if you can trust any Sims series modding tools, either(for EA does not provide us good modding tools). Anyway, With script extenders, you can do some cool things beyond default script functions. For example, check this mod to see how it's possible to change vanilla Archmage's chest to (any)item duplicator.

i don't trust something, that run with -my favorite game- Fallout 4 EXE. i trust many mods, have script files, because i respect the authors of the mods, try to give something new to the game. i don't like Sims game, because the characters of those games, don't have normal voice and all i hear is noise.

Sometime, this year i play for the first time, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Oblivion and Skyrim, and from the mods i find for those games, i learn many things about those games and i am prepared.

Thanks.