The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all. Sorry for not being here, I had a lightning strike that caused a power surge which knocked out my router, so I haven't had internet for a week. But I'm back now and haveclicked everyones dragons a few times each to make up for it.

I read it, but don't understand it.

OK, I and Dezi are the two Goddesses in charge ..The Dragon Cave is essentially a game..

Snatch dragons from the cave, or grab an abandoned one, that someone bred..

Grow them collect one of each gender or more, breed them to get different kinds, read it all at Azir's link, he left for you..

We have created in this corner of the Nexus a place to play that game..Gather dragon eggs, try to get all the different kinds, collect them, breed them for ourselves, and for others..

The clicks and views, feed each other's wee eggs,dragons so they grow...We show off our proud wee ones, and jump for joy, when someone get a rare dragons, its not just about clicking, we have ourselves a wee family here, watch each others back and all..

There is a form, to join our Dragon Order, just fill it out, go catch some eggs with the link, Azir gave you, read there, about, how the game works..

Then if you want to join our Lil family, fill the form, choose your name..and either the Maiden Goddess Dezi or I the Crone Goddess Aeryn will officially accept you,provided you get some eggs, click on others dragons, be nice to one another, click as you want yours to be clicked upon, and grow..and, thats about it, any more Q ask?? We just watch over each other dragons, put them in the ER if they get close to dying which is under 3 days...if someone has checked they accept aide, we watch over each others if someone is away for whatever reasons...its just good craic here..good place to gather, and share this game, in a caring area..

I would be happy to supply you with the form to join the Order of the Dragon and be part of this Lil supportive family here, and our addicting habit of collecting ,caring for and breeding for our own, and others these wee lovely things..

Its our Lil family sharing a 'hobby' game, and for those of us who just love dragons...

Does that help some...???? :smile:

Clickethed..... I have a new one also..to click.. :thanks:

In a turn of events, my internet is now allowing me back on to the Dragon Cave.

So here with me, I have three new dragons ^_^

Your new ones are clicked..Welcome back, mate, you were missed!!! :smile: