The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

May I join The Order Of The Dragon as The Dragon Raiser ?

Thank you.

\-----------/

Alex

Please click on Aeryns siggy and fill out the form proper like and then you can be approved. :) COngrats on your egg babies.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Robbie

Reason for joining the Order: 'Cause Dragons are, like, amazing...

Title: Dragon Kinden Azir

Wecome Dragon Kinden Azir from the Mother Goddess Dani.

Be welcome and know your babies will be blessed.

I love the little white one!

Welcome also from the Dragon Crone Goddess Aeryn, Dragon Kinden Azir and Alex not on my Sig directly, clink on my name in my Sig in case your confused, Dragon Crone Goddess Aeryn, It will lead you back to the beginning and the proper form...Hurry you have eggs to tend to... :smile:

Shadow Master gamerbird did not a few of yours hatch, its so hard to keep track, so welcome on the arrival, if I already said it then welcome again... :wink:

Name: Garrett

DOB: Jan 9, 1988

Reason for joining: my baby dragons are sure to be happier with some friends

Title: .....dont know yet...

Grand Crone Goddess Aeryn Welcomes You to The Order of the Dragon..Sir ' don't know yet'... :wink:

Your eggs are in good hands here..Now get Thee a name ASAP or we'll be calling you ..don't know yet..for that is what's on your form for name.. till you do!!! :wink:

Also remember click on other eggs and hatchlings, so they hatch, and then grow, as thy wish to be clicked upon...la

Ah Grand Dragon Goth aye they be sprouting wings, and growing fast..don't forget me babaes, they been wingless for awhile, help me babaes everyone, grow and survive.....as I have done clicked on all on me rounds today, as well as our new arrivals.. just checked why yours growing fast you have 25 to 30 clicks my babaes have only 11 and 12, please click them folks, after all the Goddesses care for thy eggs and babaes..daily, faithfully..

****The Crone Goddess Aeryn has gotten at last her duel coloured blue egg...and is hoping still to get the silver she dragon in 3 days for my birthday...Send me good vibes that when I go egg searching on my birthday, on the 5th, that a silver dragon egg, that has a silver mother, then chances are it will be a girl, will be there for me!!!!

Edited by Aeryn333

Thank you.

\-----------/

Alex

Please click on Aeryns siggy and fill out the form proper like and then you can be approved. :) COngrats on your egg babies.

Ehh...oups :biggrin:

----------------------------------

Name:Alex

Born: August 06,1992

Reason for joining the Order: Dragons are my most favorite creature's in mythology.

Submit the Title you wish to be known by: Grand Dragon Raiser.

*hands over the scroll*

-------------------------------

Thank you.

\-----------/

Alex

Ehh...oups :biggrin:

----------------------------------

Name:Alex

Born: August 06,1992

Reason for joining the Order: Dragons are my most favorite creature's in mythology.

Submit the Title you wish to be known by: Grand Dragon Raiser

*hands over the scroll*

-------------------------------

The Grand Dragon Crone Goddess Aeryn takes scroll, smiles, and welcomes you Grand Dragon Raiser Alex, and your wee ones...they will be well taken care of..A Goddess is always here...Different time zones means we got this place covered..cool..Here in Éire there are and ever will be more than myth to this very day..So says the Druid Goddess Crone from West Cork.. :wink:

As I go on my clicky rounds I will do you liitle ones first...I have two hatchlings that been that way to long, need extra clicks if you will..TA