Russian weapons pack and Deathclaw interaction

crapagain

Weapons that - in my opinion - would be worth implementing in Fallout 4:

* AK12/AK15

* PKM and PKP-Pecheneg

* RPK16

* SR-1 Vektor pistol

If these mods would not be dependant on game version it would be a plus.

As for Deathclaws: I have recently installed an old mod that makes Deathclaws friendly to player.

I would like to have a mod that would allow some interaction with them (like in the quest "Devil's Due"). Also some interaction with the behemoths would be nice. In my gameplay they do not attack. Do not know if they were like this originally or some of my 100+ mods made them this way.

Thank you, and I wish you relaxed gaming!

Heyas Crapagain. I really can't say much about creating the weapons themselves as far as the models go. While I kinda wish I could do it, I just don't have any 3d modeling skills.

However. The part about them being game version independent is a problem that is built into the game itself, because of how it reads the header information in the .esm .esp and .esl files.

You can download and install this through f4se to get rid of the version check. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42497 This is a must have mod, since the game change back in November 2019.

The other alternative is to open incompatible mod files through Xedit https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737/

click on the + sign next to the name in the left side panel. Then click on the entry that reads Header. In the header information in the right panel, you will see 1.000000 if the mod is made for vers 162+ or 0.950000 if the mod is made for vers .138. You can edit that by changing the numbers to match whichever game version you are playing. ;)

Hope that this helps you out :)

Heyas!

Yeah, I've been using that since it first came out. I'm on game version .130 and I've been using the .162 version mods without any problems. So it definitely works :)

No problem at all, always glad to help out when I can. But sorry that I dunno enough to help you out about your other two requests.

Happy gaming friend!

-Storm