War for the Overworld Nexus Launched and Kickstarter

Dark0ne

Well Done!!

I am so proud of you all for stepping it up like this!!

Game premise is interesting and it Does look pretty polished already.

Truth be told however, I would support nearly any creative direction you chose...

I'll check out my finances and see if I can spare a couple of bucks.

@ hippiluv

We'd be grateful for any support you give, regardless of which tier :)

@ WizardOfAtlantis

I suppose it was only a matter of time! We'd all proven our skills via mods, and decided to take it up a notch. We modderes are curious to see the mods the nexus community will make for WFTO too.

In opening, PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Additionally HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP.

And finally, it really is amazing to actually see something supporting mods from the ground up as part of the development, and the goal of putting the same tools for community development that the Dev team is using is shocking. Also awesome. I'd support this with all of my being if it weren't a spiritual DK3. That just makes me perhaps slightly evangelical about it.

@ Sysreq

An all-caps triple 'holy crap' ? I'm honored :)

We realize that not every person can accept all aspects of a game, such is life.

That said, upon the game's release you are welcome to use Dungeoneer to tweak the game to your liking so you can reach the point of being evangelical as you so desire :)

This is absolutely incredible! Getting more excited with this than with any AAA development right now, I'll be backing the project up in the following days, in a industry where money is the target, projects like this are like a breeze of fresh air while having a walk at the Rift in sunset. Don't know you guys but somehow this projects makes me feel proud of the team and community behind, let's make it happen and let's make it BIG!

Thanks for making this and best of luck!

Chesko!!! YES!!!

@weijiesen

Yes, I've been wanting something like this to happen. It's been about a couple of years now that there's been a current in the back of my mind about modders getting together to create their own game and not "simply" mod one, and as time kept going on I kept wondering why it wasn't happening...but I guess it was happening, after all!

I'm very happy for you guys, and very happy myself because your group has some of my favorite mod authors! :)