Full Gloved Pip Boy

ltsnipes

Well I know all of you guys love Fallout 3 and would like it to be better and so would I,

but Every time you or I put on a armor one arm has full tipped gloves or no glove but the other does or does not and its cause of the Pip Boy, So I am asking a modder or modders to please statisfy many of the players need,

an example of this problem is that when you where power armor your left hand is showing your the tip for your fingers and right hand is fully gloved

another example is that when you put an like a scientists outfit you see the right hand not gloved and the left is

Please take this into massive consideration.

thank you

A player in the wasteland

ltsnipes

It does look weird when kitted out in Enclave or BoS armour and one hand is left showing... and rather unarmoured looking

Argh, I know! It's one of the things that I was asking for for a while, but it always got ignored so I figured no one else liked the idea and gave it up. :P

Please please, someone change the pipboy mesh. Make it longer, armoured, something nicer.

I've been thinking of how to do this, and It might be easiest to just add a glove to the texture of the hand itself, without editing the meshes. But then, wouldn't everyone have a glove on their hand?
So, in the end, it's really just a Micheal Jackson mod, isn't it? :blink:

*rimshot*

Yeah, but it'd only really work if it was armor dependent, as in: no glove for combat armor, but power armor gets a glove. Stuff like that.

Yeah, but it'd only really work if it was armor dependent, as in: no glove for combat armor, but power armor gets a glove. Stuff like that.

I would think that would be possible by editing the meshes of each armour to add a glove to each in the appropriate place. Although the inherent difficulty in that is... well, that it would involve approximately one and a half metric craptons of work.

I would think that would be possible by editing the meshes of each armour to add a glove to each in the appropriate place. Although the inherent difficulty in that is... well, that it would involve approximately one and a half metric craptons of work.

Actually if you take a look at the regular armour gloves for enclave, bos and t-51 they all just look like black rubber gloves. The only glove that has any sort of armoured feel to it is the power fist (even without the whole vambrace mesh.)

Archived