Construction Set Wilderness Cells Help

Knightofthe7shades

Hello generous people whom are willing to take time out of their day to help me :) (or if you have a similar problem, hoping to find the solution already here XD)

Anyways, I am fairly new to modding, and I have most of the basics of the Construction Set "mastered." But there is one thing I am curious about that I have not been able to discover by researching yet. I want to know, is there any way to find out which cell in the world I am currently inside while in-game (Ex. via console command).

Allow me to explain in more detail. I have my character in a spot somewhere in the Great Forest. Is there some sort of console command that will give me information on the cell I am in? (aka will it give me the coordinates?) If not a console command, is there some mod for Oblivion that does that, or some unofficial (or official, but I doubt there even is) expansion of the CS? Or perhaps at the least, is there an easy method to find the cell (or at least the general area of where the cell may be) that I am trying to find?

If there is anything I need to elaborate further on or if there is something that confuses you, let me know, and I shall try to explain more effectively.

Thank you very much in advance for your help. Whether it works or not, I still appreciate it :)

First in the console 'setdebugtext 0' (no quotes and that's a zero at the end) and then Enter. Next 'tdt' and Enter (again no quote marks). Close the console and you'll have a display on screen with Game Date & Time, Cell and Map Coordinates, directions etc.

Here's a link from the CS Wiki with the complete list of SetDebugText IDs: SetDebugText - UESP Wiki. The complete set of console commands is here: Console - UESP Wiki.

Just to add to Striker's advice, you can cycle through the various SDT displays in-game by using the ScrlLock key (if I remember the key correctly).