NMM version 0.34.0 and new notification system

Dark0ne

Strangly, the most obvious function (or the one touted). Endorsing through the Nexus Mod Manager does not work. If it does then I don't receive any response aka: You have endorsed this file. Conversely, if I click again no mention of if I had endorsed or revoked my endorsement shows up on my screen. The star doesn't light up... nothing actually happens. I'm left to endorsing mods through the site only.

Not a complaint, just pointing out what's happening on my system.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a weird experience 3 hours ago. When I run NMM, it prompted me some updates from the mods I installed, so I agreed to some of them. It installed for about 20 minutes and some requiring my approval to overwrite and some simply installed themselves without prompting me. The installation occurred during the Nexus Mod Manager is loading. When NMM finally finishes its installations, to my surprise there are new mods installed into my Data folders, some were doubly installed (one were installed 21 times Tytan's Multiple Follower and Trainer, I never approved of this). When I loaded the game, it told me some files or data are no longer installed, some of my installed mods were removed or altered, some mods I did not approve of were installed. For nearly 2 hours I tried my very best to reinstall or restore all my mods, but I've given up and had to uninstall all my mods for it was having confusions, missing files/meshes/textures/scripts, some body mods, presets, hairs, eyes, eyebrows, environment mods were altered and or removed or replaced. I hope there's an explanation as to how this happened. Thanks.

@bubinga64 -- Yeah, there seems to be something a bit wonky with the new endorsement feature (which I love, btw). NMM seems to show more than a few of my mods as unendorsed, even though they are endorsed (Aeterna Circlets, Categorized Favorites Menu for just a couple). If I click on the star toggle on the left menu it tells me that it can't find information about the mods on the site. Yet, if I click on the "Latest Version" number it will pull up the webpage for the mod just fine.

Very weird.

Oh, and NMM crashes every time I try to "search for mod info".

Probably should submit a couple of bug reports...

It might be solely my problem or

it might be that I'm too lazy to read everything or

I'm just not so big on English but:

After upgrading to 0.34.0 version my 'Mods' list appears completely blank. So now I can only see which plugins I have installed but I've lost all info on these 100 mods I was already running. Of course they still work but I can't deactivate them, get missing info or check for updates any longer.

Is this weird issue the 'complete download history for Premium Members only' thing you've mentioned above or is there some big red flashy 'SHOW' button somewhere I've overlooked?

Was the patch meant to erase my 'Mods' list? (god, why?)

Am I the only one who found this counterproductive? (plugin info is messy)

Am I supposed to reinstall every mod to get its proper entry again? (geez!)

hlp

pls

thx!