Dark0ne's Birthday Surprise

Dark0ne

Happy birthday!

18?! My goodness NOW I really feel old, thanks! I had to look twice today - my first thought was 'Is there a second Dark0ne on this forum?!'

Nevermind and party on...!

post-13-1086257505.gif

jeeez! i thought you were more than 25 (you act very...mature, i guess is the word...never would have thought that you were 18) :blink:

ANYWAYS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I sincerly hope that large streams of alcohol appears before tonight. and in your name i will open a can of fine local brew!

To ye Dark0ne *sound of beer can opening*! may you wake up in a strangers bed (well, whatever tickles your fancy here, it's your birthday...may it be goats...llam...LALALALA! :P ) *rambeling on and on*

But seriously, enjoy this day! it's your B'day :)

Good lord, I think I can hear the seams of reality starting to split apart! :P

18!? Yeesh. ;P And people say I'm mature for my age.

Congrats Darky, have a good one! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/party/party-smiley-046.gif

Happy birthday Dark0ne. You don't turn 18 every day... however, my congratulations: you're about 4 years and a half younger than I am, but are

already accomplishing more, and Morrowind Source and its forums are a good demonstration of this. Great job!

o.O

O.o

My Goodness! In all honesty, I would have never guessed that Dark0ne was so, well, young (biologically/physically). I'm impressed, and if someone still required a proof that physical age has nothing to do with maturity, here it is ;)

Happy birthday! :D

(And I could start drinkin legally one year earlier although I'm younger than you, muahahaha ;D)