[REQ].223 Pistol

bonghead1918

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used that gun right up until i was running around with power armour and lazer gattling gun

in fact, it was always my backup cos lets face it, a heavy repeater is a killer on the ammo

Is it gonna use the hunting rifle ammo or the .303 sniper? PLEASE say the hunting rifle crap, i have like 5k of it and never use them cos the hunting rifle bolt action looks like it would serve better as a club then a gun.

Hmm, theres a mod idea thinking about it, a Melee strike for those suckaz that get too close.

Oh! Oh, be still my heart. Vash, that's beautiful!

While we're (in a vague way) talking about ridiculously impractical handguns, I'm reminded of an article in one of my dad's Bullshooter quarterlies that had someone (a Yank, as I recall) with a custom-built...... .50BMG handgun... I hesitate before the calibre because it was a couple of years ago he showed me, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Anyhow, it had a target pistol grip he'd had made for it that extended halfway up his forearm to brace his wrist. Ridiculous in extremis.

Oh! Oh, be still my heart. Vash, that's beautiful!

While we're (in a vague way) talking about ridiculously impractical handguns, I'm reminded of an article in one of my dad's Bullshooter quarterlies that had someone (a Yank, as I recall) with a custom-built...... .50BMG handgun... I hesitate before the calibre because it was a couple of years ago he showed me, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Anyhow, it had a target pistol grip he'd had made for it that extended halfway up his forearm to brace his wrist. Ridiculous in extremis.

This was actually discussed at length somewhere, I remember getting into some physics when comparing it to .50 AE and show how insane the recoil would have be if fired as a handgun.

A few have been built, this is known - but they are far more of a very crazy conversation piece than they are an effective firearm.

And Vash - outstanding work, I really love the detail you've put into the high poly model. I can't wait to play it!

DuncanLambert said: i used that gun right up until i was running around with power armour and lazer gattling gun

it is a well known that this weapon in F02 was overly over-powerd making alot of the other weapons u collected at that stage of the game seem useless compared to this weapon gaining it such popularity amongst the community

This was actually discussed at length somewhere, I remember getting into some physics when comparing it to .50 AE and show how insane the recoil would have be if fired as a handgun.

Yeah, that was in this thread, earlier on. What I was replying to.

A few have been built, this is known - but they are far more of a very crazy conversation piece than they are an effective firearm.

Not in dispute.

Archived