Anybody else concerned about Dec 21, 2012?

mrsathletic

But...but...Lisnpuppy is after me because of the chocolate cake.

Do you think she will forgive me if I tell her that I have chocolate roulade today? Filled with dark chocolate mousse and whipped heavy cream?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But...but...Lisnpuppy is after me because of the chocolate cake.

Do you think she will forgive me if I tell her that I have chocolate roulade today? Filled with dark chocolate mousse and whipped heavy cream?

*flails*

Did you just hear my scream all the way across the pond, Ginny! *Cries* Fine no Russian Tea Cakes for you! *shakes fist*

Heh

Yep....survived..abet without yummy, delicious cake.....Now maybe they can show something on the History Channel that doesn't involve the Apocalypse.

Lol, I saw on the news last night that a woman up in New York spent her entire life savings on the supposed "end of the world". I can only imagine what her reaction must have been when she found out she made the screw up of the century. :laugh:

yay! no doomsday then..... for now :biggrin:

At all. Atleast if one were to believe it were to happen from anything other than sheer human stupidity. Pretty much any external force from anywhere missed their free chance to do whatever the hell they wanted and get away with it under the guise of prophecy.

Well, I told you so! Just so we're clear, as my record remains unblemished with 100% accuracy, there will be no such apocalypse in the forseeable future. If this changes, I will be sure to let you know.

@Vagrant0 You may wish to try my standard response in future, it's usually less trouble but quite satisfying. For the apocalypticans, I bet them everything I own against everything they own that it's not going to happen. Thus far, none of these self confessed prophets of doom have been willing to take the bet, but it does shut them up if you just repeat the challenge should they try to continue their scaremongering and, you never know, you might find one of these idiots who'll accept the wager :biggrin: