Who here actually still plays EVE?

AReaver

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know, CCP recently took "Ghost Training" (training a skill while your account is inactive) out of the game. Skills no longer continue learning after your account has gone inactive.

ahhhhh so much for my plan to train BS 5 XD

some cash somewhere, or earn some serious isk to buy a GTC, I might have stopped playing again after christmas :P

We all better find some ways of making sure Jonan makes that 300 million before Christmas!! You could try pleading for a corp Christmas bonus? Maybe pull off a scam? Sell your soul?

Name: Samroski

Corp: D.I.N. (StarFleet Federation)

SP: 8.8 million

Active: Weekdays for an hour or two between 1200 and 1900 eve time. Weekends: All or none, depending on RL :)

PS: Jonan has been doing a bit of courier work, and has tremendous potential (in getting his ship destroyed). Maybe we can all give him contracts to collect all our stuff lying all over the universe :)

i do have a ton of crap lying around everywhere that im just too lazy to get so it sounds like a plan

Darn, thats a shame - ah well, I'm sure I'll be able to pull together the 600 million for one somewhere... lol

I might start flying my lucky Tristan again - its been in more fights than any other ships I've ever flown in, and its never died yet :D Of course, being a fleet tackler, most of those fights were in the e-uni blob, so there were about 100 of us against one or two enemys... but still :P

A real life friend of mine's invited me to join his militia corp... I may do that for a few days, just to see what factional warfare's like, I'm curious :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Name: Destructor1792

Corp: Back with the noob corp atm

SP: over 70mill

and

Name: Destructor1972

Corp: Republic Justic squad

SP: 22mill

Active: Yep, although mainly at the weekends

My main in pure Minmatar Specc'd (nasty *censored* who has a shoot first policy!!) whilst my Alt does all the lifting, etc & looks after my Empire POS corp (when i get round to anchoring more towers!)

Played since 2003 (and a drunk char deletion!!) whilst flying with some major alliances. Only thing that kills the game for me is POS warfare!! That's the main reason i'm back in a noob corp - can't be dealing with the POS spamming malarky that goes on!!

For those that require any help ingame, feel free to fire my Main a convo or Join the channel "DO.IT" & i'll help out where i can.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: (Go figure) PureSnipe

Corp: Volition Cult (VOLT)

SP: Little over 1 million. Started under a month ago

Active: Log on at least once a day usually, depending on what's up IRL

• 2 weeks later...

Yep still play...

Made my toon in '07, have 25 million SP's and access to wormhole space and two POS' (one in W'hole)

Love to play, have lost a few ships along the way, the CNR worth 1.2 billion iskies kinda hurt the wallet :wallbash:... but oh well.... it is only a GAME....