Who here actually still plays EVE?

AReaver

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i play eve online... sort of. my sp is at 64m now and i can finnaly use dreads and carriers.

no corp. i was in rvb but... drama. i was in a nullsec corp, but as soon as i moved 13b worth of ships and mods into the WH, they kicked me and kept it all.

i did incursions, but you have to have money to make money with those groups. getting ganked by highsec pirates sucks. geting focused and dcing sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 6 accounts but I stopped playing. I have over 100 billion isks worth of assets and have a lot of skill points one has over 100 million skill points, lowest is like 70 million skill points :)

I am not playing right now as I am having trouble with finances I always paid my 6 characters per month and paid cash .... 90.00 us dollars a month was just too much for me.

wow i ddnt know there was an EVE corner in the forums...still playing altough ccp did their best to ruin the game for me over the past two years, thinking about taking a break and seeing if the game gets better in the next couple of months/years

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...