New laser weapons idea!

SuperMajinGogeta4

Okay so no one has done this idea so I'm just gonna bring it up. I've been waiting for a energy shotgun & energy sniper rifle. It would be really nice. But I and another idea. I'll just list my ideas.

Energy shotgun

Energy sniper rifle

MegaMan or MegaMan-X Buster (Can fire single shots & charge up ones that are bigger & stronger over time.)

Samus's cannon thingy. Idk what it is. Shes from Super Metroid. (Can fire single shots & charge up ones that are bigger & stronger over time.)

I'm thinking of more ideas so I'll get back to this. I was thinking of armor for MegaMan & Samus but eh... So tell me what you think ppl!

The one forseeable issue I can think of would be the Megaman buster. I don't think there's a way to add a secondary fire feature other than zooming in with a projectile weapon so I don't know if it's possible to toggle the slower, bigger blast. This could be changed once they release the SDK.But for now that's the major roadblock a modder would face with that one.

And I think someone already has an energy sniper rifle in the works, it's looking pretty good too, so you won't have to wait too long for that one.

The one forseeable issue I can think of would be the Megaman buster. I don't think there's a way to add a secondary fire feature other than zooming in with a projectile weapon so I don't know if it's possible to toggle the slower, bigger blast. This could be changed once they release the SDK.But for now that's the major roadblock a modder would face with that one.

And I think someone already has an energy sniper rifle in the works, it's looking pretty good too, so you won't have to wait too long for that one.

Zoom could be set to 1x, have a script check how long you remain in 1x mode and start a GFX effect infront of user..

longer to a point = more power, unzooming cancels gfx and doesn't shoot.

Archived