Fallout3 females

katheb

Bethesda still has the [weird looking female] problem they had similar to Oblivion.

the Modders have done a GREAT job modding the female characters to 1:look female 2:Look sexy 3:Fix the animations to look better.

My question is

"Are any of the modders planning to do the same for fallout 3? if so thank you very much"

the game play mods are already in the works and I've seen many texture and GUI edits that are looking great .

but to be honest with you I am waiting for a

1:Face Mod : Make the female faces look better

2:Breasts Mod : To make the Female Breasts Larger[similar to the H cup mods in oblivion i loved those ] and Bouncier [when applicable]

3:Body mods : To make the females Have female body structure [This has been done also in Oblivion] [My request is if a version with even wider hips would be made]

4:Armour mods that fit the previous mods .

I know that the Modders Do what they feel like doing and when they feel like it , and I have no right to ask of anything but if you keep these notes in mind I would appreciate it .

Thanks

{Is it excessively Hard to Mod such things ? Could i possibly learn ?}

When the GECK CS comes out, all of these mod requests will eventually be made in good time.

I've had several people ask about applying Pandora's face to a companion such as Clover, but as of yet modders have not found a way to use custom face gen presets for NPCs. When they do, I'm sure a mod will be released that vastly improves the facial attractiveness of all Wasteland women (such as the similar beautification mods i've seen for Oblivion).

When the GECK CS comes out, all of these mod requests will eventually be made in good time.

I've had several people ask about applying Pandora's face to a companion such as Clover, but as of yet modders have not found a way to use custom face gen presets for NPCs. When they do, I'm sure a mod will be released that vastly improves the facial attractiveness of all Wasteland women (such as the similar beautification mods i've seen for Oblivion).

I hope so .

the odd thing is the mods version of many parts of the game are of more quality than the original .

the odd thing is the mods version of many parts of the game are of more quality than the original .

You're seeing the difference between have to do and want to do as well as working with and without time constraints and supervision.

Fans sometimes pour more of their heart and soul into their work than the wage slaves who are putting a game together not because they like it, but because it's their job. Fans also have the experience of playing and falling in love with a game whereas the developers don't have that luxury until very late in the process when it's sometimes too late to go back and re-work something for aesthetics or taste. There are deadlines to meet and so long as there aren't any major setbacks, it's something they try very hard to meet. (Deadlines are fickle things. If they don't meet them the fans get upset because the devs are taking too long, if it comes out on time, some of the fans are upset because the game doesn't feel finished to them.)

Can I throw in my 2 cents?

Maybe the females looking bad and not sexy on purpose... After all this is the wasteland, the nuclear war has ravaged the land and people are dumped it vaults, the other unfortunate people suffer from rad and become ghouls, there is no more fresh water, the vegetation cease to exist and it is hard to find a food source... I mean the scavangers are eating molerats! It looks disgusting and I am pretty sure it tastes disgusting...

So in a world where survival is the first priority, maybe the ladies of the wastes care for their lives instead of their looks...

But after all a woman is a woman, maybe the looks come first :)

You're seeing the difference between have to do and want to do as well as working with and without time constraints and supervision.

Fans sometimes pour more of their heart and soul into their work than the wage slaves who are putting a game together not because they like it, but because it's their job. Fans also have the experience of playing and falling in love with a game whereas the developers don't have that luxury until very late in the process when it's sometimes too late to go back and re-work something for aesthetics or taste. There are deadlines to meet and so long as there aren't any major setbacks, it's something they try very hard to meet. (Deadlines are fickle things. If they don't meet them the fans get upset because the devs are taking too long, if it comes out on time, some of the fans are upset because the game doesn't feel finished to them.)

I guess your right , I'm just glad this game has a great modding community [like oblivion]

Can I throw in my 2 cents?

Maybe the females looking bad and not sexy on purpose... After all this is the wasteland, the nuclear war has ravaged the land and people are dumped it vaults, the other unfortunate people suffer from rad and become ghouls, there is no more fresh water, the vegetation cease to exist and it is hard to find a food source... I mean the scavangers are eating molerats! It looks disgusting and I am pretty sure it tastes disgusting...

So in a world where survival is the first priority, maybe the ladies of the wastes care for their lives instead of their looks...

But after all a woman is a woman, maybe the looks come first :)

I'm not saying that the women should put makup and such what i meant was that the original [shape] of women in the game is very limiting and that women [and men ] should look different body wise not just face wise

ps: the females shoulders look weird =]

I'm not saying that the women should put makup and such what i meant was that the original [shape] of women in the game is very limiting and that women [and men ] should look different body wise not just face wise

Their shape is highly dependent on many things that our society has. Does anyone in Fallout (besides those within a vault) have the luxury of wasting precious calories by working out to tone their muscles, or even simply go without eating to lose some weight?

In terms of realism, I think FO3 is fine for both males and females. But you obviously want women with bodies like lara croft in fallout3, which I can't really blame you for... but there's a reason you don't see any in the default game, and it's not because the developers can't do it. They made a conscious effort not to.

Their shape is highly dependent on many things that our society has. Does anyone in Fallout (besides those within a vault) have the luxury of wasting precious calories by working out to tone their muscles, or even simply go without eating to lose some weight?

In terms of realism, I think FO3 is fine for both males and females. But you obviously want women with bodies like lara croft in fallout3, which I can't really blame you for... but there's a reason you don't see any in the default game, and it's not because the developers can't do it. They made a conscious effort not to.

I'm sure the raiders get their workout chopping bodies up.. Bos and Enclave have workout rooms and training, and I'm assuming the average wastland wanderer spends his day running from molerats, bloatflies, deathclaws, and the occasional supermutant.

I'm sure the raiders get their workout chopping bodies up.. Bos and Enclave have workout rooms and training, and I'm assuming the average wastland wanderer spends his day running from molerats, bloatflies, deathclaws, and the occasional supermutant.

Chopping bodies up will make strong arms, it won't shave fat from your belly (look at those logging competitions on ESPN2, those guys go through dozens of wood blocks in seconds, but they're not what I'd consider "fit").

True, BoS and Enclave are much like Vault Dwellers in that they have spare food, time and relative safety.

The average wastelander seems to live in a small community that offers mutual protection from molerats, bloatflies, deathclaws and maybe even super mutants. I mean, look at almost any culture that doesn't have the large excess of material that we have in modern times - you'll probably never find someone that looks even close to a modern average female. And everyone showing some degree of radiation poisoning and sickness .. yeah, not a recipe for a healthy population.

Archived