Adding Custom Spells to Enchanting Altar

Hi,

Very new at messing around with CS, have only done very minor edits to some objects. Hoping someone could shed some light on this issue I'm having.

I downloaded Supreme Magicka for basically one spell, the levitation spell. I want to add it to an item, but I found that the mod didn't include enchanting as an option. No problem, I'll create a tiny tweak and check "Enchanting" under the flags for the specific custom spell and save it as a small mod, place it at the end of all the SM mods.

It's just not appearing on the enchanting altar. The SM mod allows people to toggle other constant effects for the enchanting altar on and off in the ini so it seems the support is built in - I'm just not sure what else I need to add, or if I just need to place it at the very very end of my load order and not just at the end of the SM spells to make it work. I looked at the levitation scripts in the mod and it all looked like it was related to its movement and uninstalling, so I don't think I need to make a script - but if I do, just let me know and I'll do more digging.

Any insight into this would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply - I already had the spell, so your reply helped me figure out that it's not this causing the problem.

It helped lead me to this thread and finding that setting plugins as master files doesn't happen automatically. So I'm going to try the Oblivion solution listed there, though if there's easier ways that have been developed since for adding an esp into the parent master list that anyone knows of, please let me know!