Monster Wars - New Vegas Edition

Ironman5000

Wow I can't wait! will this be a successor to When Worlds Collide?

Not really, in fact I will be recommending to use this instead of that one. WWC was the first large mod I ever made, in fact 2nd mod ever so I was still learning at that stage. MoWars is much better thought out and balanced, plus it's better suited to fallout lore, the enemies are more diverse, and encounters are better planned. This is more of a successor to Skyrim Monster Wars but has no dependancies apart from nvse.

Plus this will be converting into a master file to finalise it, meaning anyone can make plugins to change or add to this mod when it's out there :biggrin:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great-great mod,just want to know will you make any compatibility patches for other mods for example nvinteriors and project nevada?

Well like I said this should be compatible with pretty much everything apart from anything that might add structures to the world in the same place as my encounters, in which case I would make a compatibility patch provided enough people use them. It's been a while since I tried project nevada, and I don't think I played nvinteriors so what do they do?

actually they add a lot of interiors for many buildings around the mojave so maybe you will add support for them with your creatures?

as for nevada i mainly think of adding nevada visors for armor added by your mod,but on the other hand it's not so essential as i thought first

actually they add a lot of interiors for many buildings around the mojave so maybe you will add support for them with your creatures?

If that mod uses the base levelling system to generate spawns then this will already be compatible, if not I can look into a patch after the release.

as for nevada i mainly think of adding nevada visors for armor added by your mod,but on the other hand it's not so essential as i thought first

Now that you mention it I do remember that mod and it is really popular so IF it doesn't automatically recognize MoWars armours then I will look into a patch for that too :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! When abouts is this mod coming out?

I can't say for sure yet, I have done a lot already but there is still plenty I want to add before I release it.

On that note I am at the stage of world placements - patrols, camps, battles etc. I have got quite a lot done already including several Midwest BoS camps, the Raiders have been spread about the wasteland occupying previously unused building and landmarks plus there is a Junkyard Fort complete with boss, alien invasion sites, behemoth locations, enclave patrols, bug swarms, and other unique encounters set up :)

I plan on adding a few dungeons to play through, maybe work on a few quests if I can find the time.

Now we're talking, if possible you should make some sort of alligator or crocodile O.O lmao. Will there be many flying beasts also? I always thought there was a general lack of those, being only Cazadors or wasps from MoMod.

@People with Level List problems - Learn how to use FNVedit and make a quick patch yourself, takes 5 minutes really.