Just a Vent ... I'm tired and frustrated.

jjb54

So okay, getting to 65 years odd and I have found 1 thing I would never ever wish on anyone, not even my very worst enemy.

KIDNEY STONES.

NO ONE SHOULD BE TORTURED WITH THESE! PERIOD - FULL STOP.

1 - A nurse that had triplets and kidney stones, stated she, " .. understood .. ". She would rather give birth to 3 babies again then go through that!

2 - Marine Soldier. " Jj, the only thing that made me cry like a baby. I've been waterboarded and I would rather go through that again, ( Training ) then kidney stones. You are correct my friend, it's the worst torturer there is! "

Bottom Line is, those who understand, agree .... no one should go through this. :P

I have to wait till Tues to get them removed because of being on blood thinners. . o O ( That's another story.... )

Is it Tuesday yet?????????????????????????????????????

Allot of people don't know it, some are oblivious to it. Numb, in shock and even mentally ill for the first time in their life.

Still, we are all feeling like you. Waiting in line. Hurry up and wait. Waiting for the call. And us old folk have it harder now than we ever did before. Most of us know what it's like, and what we are waiting for.

Play the video game that makes you feel like you're living. And remember.

Deep breaths, and relax while you can.

The oldest words I ever read and never have heard are on the books. They are,

"Just breath!"

Allot of people don't know it, some are oblivious to it. Numb, in shock and even mentally ill for the first time in their life.

Still, we are all feeling like you. Waiting in line. Hurry up and wait. Waiting for the call. And us old folk have it harder now than we ever did before. Most of us know what it's like, and what we are waiting for.

Play the video game that makes you feel like you're living. And remember.

Deep breaths, and relax while you can.

The oldest words I ever read and never have heard are on the books. They are,

"Just breath!"

Thanks my friend!

So okay, getting to 65 years odd and I have found 1 thing I would never ever wish on anyone, not even my very worst enemy.

KIDNEY STONES.

NO ONE SHOULD BE TORTURED WITH THESE! PERIOD - FULL STOP.

1 - A nurse that had triplets and kidney stones, stated she, " .. understood .. ". She would rather give birth to 3 babies again then go through that!

2 - Marine Soldier. " Jj, the only thing that made me cry like a baby. I've been waterboarded and I would rather go through that again, ( Training ) then kidney stones. You are correct my friend, it's the worst torturer there is! "

Bottom Line is, those who understand, agree .... no one should go through this. :tongue:

I have to wait till Tues to get them removed because of being on blood thinners. . o O ( That's another story.... )

Is it Tuesday yet?????????????????????????????????????

I avoid those stones via an old home recipe. Best stone preventer on the open shelf at the grocery store. Something about lemons sours my mind, but keeping Davids sling shot from striking me in Capt Kidneys state instead of crossing my forehead keeps me using a little REAL lemon in my Lemonade. And all year round I find Lemon Recipes that makes sure the juice is fresh squeezed. Now don't go telling people lemons are good for us in many ways.

Or I might get stoned another way.

A little late for your present condition, and hey!

Ya, I tried those ... they .. umm ... did not work, apparently.

Present condition, they got 2 of the 4 stones but had to stop ... I started to " react " .. nothing too serious, just enough that it had to schedule another time, to let my body ' rest '.

So ... um ..... ya ....... I still would not wish this on anyone.

Paga you never cease to amaze!

So even when you engage in a little "false advertising" (so as to speak) there is always another rabbit hole just waiting there to suck me in.

Ya ... Alice wasn't around to do any measuring of heights (remember the doorway pencils marks) but there were Planes to zoom me around. Then as usual my eyes get straying from the straight and narrow and land on this (now sit up in your seat and pay attention at around 40 seconds in ... a little something to take your mind off stones or any other troubles that happen to be pestering at the moment):