Lichdom

kromey

If you want a custom model for a lich check out some of the custom monster mods and see if you can use thier models. If you have to use the vanilla dragon priests you could always incorperate the mask in as part of the "nordic lich" Rituals. Whatever mask you choose determincs the Priest model the lich uses as well as some of his bonuses and powers.

Edited by lickmybic

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this mod is really becoming a reality! I would say use the skeleton as a base and work from there. Dragon priest is.. well.. a dragon priest. The skeleton is more of a generic class that can be added to in order to make new creatures. The dragon priest is too specific if that makes sense.

Hows the targeted release date looking? Is March a reality or are those extra problems you mentioned on page 37 slowing progress? Either way a congratulate your hard work and dedication, thank you.

Hey guys!

This mod is not dead! Unfortunately, work is just absolutely insane right now, and when I'm done with 50-60+ hour weeks I just have neither the energy nor the motivation to then fire up the CK.

Sadly, I have to say that the mod's current status is on hold. But not, I repeat NOT dead!

I cannot estimate when I'll next have time to work on it, let alone when my testers can expect the next Alpha, and I certainly cannot even begin to guess when I'll have the public beta or general release out. What I can promise you is that I will see this project through to the end -- and by "end" I mean a fully functional release that you can all download and enjoy to your heart's content!

I've already put too much work into this, I will not let this project die, not without on hell of a big fight, I promise you that!