is there any way to totally delete mods?

Boss171

so, a while a go i installed midas magic off a cd proviede with pc gamer magazine, but it got a load of yellow diamonds with exclamation marks in and a few tings missing, and most o the spells didnt work. now, im not asking how to fix this, but id there anyway to get rid off it completely, not just turn it off in data files? i ask this because i want to try installing it agin from the nexus. i use xp and i do not have obmm

thanks, Boss

so, a while a go i installed midas magic off a cd proviede with pc gamer magazine, but it got a load of yellow diamonds with exclamation marks in and a few tings missing, and most o the spells didnt work. now, im not asking how to fix this, but id there anyway to get rid off it completely, not just turn it off in data files? i ask this because i want to try installing it agin from the nexus. i use xp and i do not have obmm

thanks, Boss

I wouldn't bother uninstalling it, just reinstall the nexus version, it's not going to hurt anything.

thanks, Boss

Use Oblivion Mod Manager to make an OMOD version of it. Install the OMOD file, activate it and then deactivate it and then delete the Midas Maguc OMOD. That should completely remove Midas Magic.

Archived