Removing textures.

rockygohard18

If you extract the Fallout - Textures.bsa and Fallout - Textures2.bsa archives to your Data\textures directory, and choose 'overwrite' when asked, any Vanilla game textures will be restored.

If you extract the Fallout - Textures.bsa and Fallout - Textures2.bsa archives to your Data\textures directory, and choose 'overwrite' when asked, any Vanilla game textures will be restored.

Sounds unnecessary, just uninstall the mod - meaning remove the files from the data folder. It's just a texture mod and won't affect any in-game progress.

OP - You don't need to uninstall the game to remove mods, it's good practice to learn manual installation to avoid NMM confusion.

Edited by Ironman5000

@Ironman - I'd be more concerned with a replacer pack like that that I'd end up deleting textures for some other mod alongside it. >.>

That's why I always pack my files into BSAs, I don't like loose files cluttering the data folder.

I would recommend a BSA archive program to anybody to use it before installing mods like this, some authors don't think to.

Edited by Ironman5000

Also I found the BSA..both of them should I just delete them or keep them.

Ah well my NMC is dated not in BSA format so if it came that way then just use that, same with Poco Bueno. Get rid rid of loose files if you have them, having lots of unnecessary files will hit fps.