[WIP] The Forever Darkness Project

kayinv

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for a voice actress for Gavriella. Please visit this thread over at VAA to show interest and to participate in an audition to be held soon.

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?84899-*AUDITIONS-OPEN*-Need-Actress-for-the-Forever-Darkness-Project-An-Epic-Skyrim-Mod&p=1268819#post1268819

Edited by kayinv

I'm really anticipating the summary completion of this project. When I first saw one of your screenshots for the project last month I was blown away by your original character design and excellent dedication to graphic design.

I should note that if you need any assistance with dialogue or quest design, please let me know. I'm a developing writer of sorts, and though fantasy is not my preference, I have a good capacity for conversing and storyline development. But based on what I've seen of your project so far, I doubt you'll need any assistance. But still, I'm here if you need a hand.

Pretty much any writing will be done 100% by me, since that's my second passion behind art/design. I do want other good writers to offer critiques though, and let me know if I make glaring mistakes. Dialogue is a lot more forgiving thankfully, but once I release the mod and it's paired origin story for each character, I will be looking for writing advice and critiques.

The main goal is to get fans of this project to be curious about my 100% original work like Rai and other characters/stories I've written with my exclusive screenshooting days. Both these characters are TES Lore versions of similar characters in my original work. This is project is also a challenge in trying to get your ideas to work within another universe with it's own detaled lore.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...