What is your favorite web browser?

qas123890

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite browser?

• 3 months later...

I've been using Chrome for years now but I'm thinking of going back to Firefox. Chrome get's worse with every update, at the moment extensions randomly stop working, the cache needs to be cleared every few hours and some pages refuse to load at all.

Does anyone know of the plugin directory is for firefox anyone??? I need to wipe it clean before i install it again.. the things bugged

Does anyone know of the plugin directory is for firefox anyone??? I need to wipe it clean before i install it again.. the things bugged

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\plugins is the path for Win7 (probably Win8 too). Had to purge Mozilla's plugin folder once, it was a bloody nightmare.

YAY fixed firefox, although after using Chrome for so long it does feel sluggish at best compared to Chrome.. Its noticable thats all :smile:

Edited by Thor.

Waterfox is pretty good, the only thing that annoys me about Mozilla browsers it is the slow updating, it takes forever and then it needs to check the addons and extensions...

Never the less, I'm still sticking with GNU Iceweasel, it's just rebranded Firefox with some additional security features. Used to use Chrome but that thing just eats my RAM for breakfast (400MB while watching a YouTube video :psyduck:).