Werewyrm

Reaper67

I'm sure that a mod to allow having both Werewolf and Vampire Lord beast forms at the same time is already in the works, but what if we went a step further? I would gladly pull this off on my own, the scripting shouldn't be too dificult, but I don't have much for mesh esiting knowhow. Here's my thought: Sacrifice both beast forms to attain an even stronger one. Even if the initial combination of werewolf-vampire is not yet near completion, this may still be doable by allowing for the sacrifices to be given individually. Think of how you combine all of the dragon priest masks to get Khonarik, except instead of the dragon head on the altar opening to reveal a new mask, it opens and grumbles three syllables "Doh Va Kin" (sorry if I screwed up the spelling). As the dragon altar grumbles, am ancient shout befalls the player, granting the werewyrm beast form power. I'm thinking the appearence should be bulky like the werewolf, with the wings of the vampire lord. Of course, with a dragon head. Tell me what you think, and if you think this is doable.

• 1 month later...

I know that double posting is frowned upon, but I had an even better idea than what I proposed initially. Instead of combining WW and VL (so overrequested) I was thinking of making a completely separate beast form. I was looking at the model of the dragon beast form replacer (link above) and thought that it would be cool to make it stand-alone. The way this would work (at least in my head) is that there would be a new race based off the Argonian that transforms into the dragon-beast-thing when the full Dragon State shout is used. I'd like there to be a completely new perk tree, as well as wings for the beast. If it is possible to create a flight option with full user control, along with wing animations, that would really make this the best beast form ever. Please feel free to give me ideas, or help out if you like the sound of a fully functional dragon beast race.