Weapon Armorer MOD

FlyingFox

sounds like a plan....maybe u can find "premade" soul gems that are packed with dremora souls, so u dont have to script some sort of "if soulgem filled with lord spirit u get this"......like there are like 30 of em

rune stones? they could be glowing and red....collect em all and u can make weapons, collect the Lord Spirit ones, and u can get a DDK.....sounds like a plan?

Sorry, had to sleep, you know?

I know with the armorer MOD you will make better or worse "class" weapons depending on your armorer skill. I am not going to make this, I don't think, so give me some time.... I still need to get some probability scripts right.

There will be several pieces of each ingredient that will be needed for the various weapons, depending on size mainly. The ebony weapons may be be better, but the ingredient is harder to come by than say the ingots (which can be bought nearby). So, the steel longsword will cost 6 steel ingots, while the ebony longsword may cost 5, I dunno... give me some feedback.

Sorry, I can't make the ingots smaller...

As for deadric weapons, I may make special soulgem-type items and put them in the inventories of all of the dremora Lords (I think I can do this), so that you can't make a nice deadric weapon from a scamp, etc.) Plus, you will need some ebony as well, since deadric items are made from fusion of ebony and the deadra's soul. So, all deadric weapons will need, say, 1 dremora Lord soul item (all will only require one), and the respective amount of ebony.

Thanks for the feedback, and be sure to give more. (and, you all will get credit, lol)

Archived