The year in review, 5 million members

Dark0ne

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site has many haters, if you traverse to others skyrim community. But for me this site is very user friendly and make modder up-front their creation, this things make both parties and donwloaders happy.

I hope many people still play this game, not for it's story anymore (cause 3rd times is enough), but for fun and waiting another big game release.

[but still I hate Skyrim for it's memory management can't past above 4GB]

I have been a member since 4th of July 2007, and I must say you are my favorite game site of all. You run a intelligent, easy to navigate and awsome site, I love the way you are always striving to make it better, not just to see how many add you can stuff on a page, thank you for that. I have since become a premium member and you are the only site I can reall boast about to my friends cause if i've ever heard of a mod from somebody, I'm sure I can find it here or at least a link to it.

Thank you

Thanks so very much for all the great work on behalf of the modding community in 2012. Looking forward to more great things in 2013. I wonder if the Mass Effect series could ever be a candidate for the Nexus??? Edited by KLAofDOOM

This series of sites is the end-all for me when it comes to modding resources and awesome addons for the games I play.

I joined back on 11 February 2009, and have never looked back. I've made a few mods myself, and spent what many other modders agree to be hundreds of happy hours figuring things out, becoming frustrated, overcoming the pains, and feeling very rewarded when a plan comes together (no copywrite infringment)!! Oh, yes, and playing the games!

I wish nothing but continued success for all the Nexus peeps, and the community that keeps them pushing for bigger and better things!

-Shiholude