Awesome Mods Where for art thou

Joporai124

Hey guys I have been playing and modding Skyrim SE for years but at one point I had to completely reinstall Skyrim SE and upon rebuilding my mod list I have noticed a lot of the mods I used to have have disappeared without a trace. I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to them, Mostly out of curiosity really.

Cailin Follower:

Possibly one of my Favourite Followers I ever had.

wCJCLLy.jpg

Full Plate Armor:

I had to use an image from the LE version but I used to have the Skyrim SE CBBE Version.

65045-1-1429944979.jpg

will update with more later.

If you mean "disappeared from Nexus" it's because some authors have been pulling their mods (a myriad of reasons unknown), along possibly with Nexus pulling certain ones for rights violations.

I don't quite understand why these 2 mods at least could be pulled for violation of Rights considering Full Plate Armor is still up on the LE Nexus, but normally when people pull their mods they at least leave a reason.

The reason some have pulled their mods from Nexus is the whole "Modpack" controversy, and that some people are making modpacks of other people's mods, then sticking them behind a Patreon Paywall
Some people have pulled them from Nexus, but have left them up on Bethesda net etc.