after a mod to change 2 in game cells.

boneys26

Hi guys, I'm after someone who can change a couple of things for me, where better to ask than here, from the novice modder to "Gods"..

Two cells are player homes Proudspire manor and Lakeview manor.

Lakeview, the basement, remove all items from the smithing area and add a bed/sleeping bag and a lockable cell type door between the smith area and shrine room that requires a key so npc's can't enter or exit.

Proudspire, housecarl room, again remove everything add a sleeping bag and make the door lockable with a key, (requires key) move the housecarls sleeping bag to where the manikins are next to the smithy (remove all manikins from the home)

I'm able to do most of this myself but for some reason I can't get the hang of keys or adding doors even following tutorials, I love playing with the abduction mods but I got nowhere to put NPC's once I have them and end up either killing them or forced to turn them in right away miles from where I need/ want to be but I always aim to be home by the end of a game day, having a cell opens up more options for me and these are the two homes I always end up going with, Proudspire I have no need to housecarl room (do you even get one from solitude? I don't recall seeing one) and lakeview, basement smithy pointless when you have one outside you can use, giving me two area's I can make better use of.

Thanks guys.. hopefully someone has 30 minutes to kill spitting this one out for me.