steve40

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

i have an annoying problem but i could not find a solution for this. But maybe anyone of you may help me to solve it:

I was in a dungeon killing some Falmers and Chaurus, since then everytime when I hit an enemy whit my enchanted sword (absorb stamina and absorb health enchantement) the screen gets dark. When I hit a powerfull attack the screen nearly fades out. It's like the effect of getting poisoned everytime wenn I or someone absorbs health.

I also met some minutes later an Gargoyle, everytime when he hit me, the same effect of the dark screen appears. Nevermind being in first- or thirdperson.

There is no such effect listed in my active effects.

Sorry for my english. Hope you understand what I mean.

My modlist is attached.

Hope someone can help me, thanks a lot!

Edited by Grimnir17

Hey, thanks for the ridiculous amount of dedication you have to this!

I had the Spriggan Swarm Effect issue (9AA38). That code removed the swarm around my body, but I still have a swarm effect around my feet. No code listed (not even "unusual" codes such as witchlight or wisp codes) has worked to remove this effect. It's the same issue Demhilord seems to have.

One user, CihanSan, stated that he had an issue which sounds exactly like what I'm describing (last post on page 7), then on page 8 states "nevermind, I did find a solution." However, he never states what his solution was, and hasn't responded to a PM.

The attached picture shows the issue I'm describing. Could it be similar to the "burnt spriggan" effect? And if so, how would I go about searching for it in the CK? That is slightly outside my area of expertise.

http://i.imgur.com/ZcIllQE.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I had the Spriggan Swarm Effect issue (9AA38). That code removed the swarm around my body, but I still have a swarm effect around my feet. No code listed (not even "unusual" codes such as witchlight or wisp codes) has worked to remove this effect. It's the same issue Demhilord seems to have.

Did you try:

AbSpriggan: 9AA38

AbSprigganSwarm: 9AA46

Edited by steve40

Did you try:

AbSpriggan: 9AA38

AbSprigganSwarm: 9AA46

I did. I even went so far as to track down the "Spriggan's Resilience" perk in the creation kit and try to add/remove that, with no luck. Same with the "Spriggan Shield" item, and all the spells I could find. Nothing is showing up in my active magic effects, either. Seems to be a mystery.

EDIT: I gave up and used Director's Tools (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10431//?) to get rid of it. The "Reset All Visual Effects" option within that mod worked, so the effect must actually exist (as opposed to being a weird visual artifact), but I couldn't narrow it down to an actual effect in the mod's list. Really strange, but it's gone now, lol.

Edited by makavely91

Hey guys,

Noob question. Am I doing this right?

I believe I have the AshSpawn visual glitch. Burning Embers and smoke/heat billowing of the character.

I type: player.addspell 0402C29E

I get this error "Item 0402C29E not found for parameter Spell Item"

Same result for player.removespell. What could be the problem?

Thanks!

Anyone know what effect this is?

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/steyn82/ScreenShot2.jpg

Stupid effect started while I was going through Blackreach, I even gone through the whole Blackreach with it on. Just keep moving and the smoke won't be in your view in 1st person. :dry:

Any help would be appreciated, because it's horribly annoying.

edit: Ha, just noticed it's the same effect eden2508 has.

Edited by steyn82